Instagram

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 58


 Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 58


Say to yourself
With conviction,
"God is with me...
Right now... and always...
So what if I
Cannot see Him yet...
I must focus
That He can see me
So what
If my mind
Wishes to deny this truth...
I shall repeat
Its verse over and over again
Until it silences
With faith...
So what
If my prayers
Are not answered
The way I wish it to be...
I shall continue
To talk to Him and
With His compassion
He will surely
Make me understand
What is right for me
Right now...
So what
If fears come
And whisper to me
Their doubts...
Let them speak...
If they must
I will continue
My conversation with Him...
So what if I cry
And so what if I fail Him...
I will offer both to Him
I will not let
A weak moment
Take me away
From His sight...
So what
I say...
So what if I am not perfect...
I must remember He is...
That alone shall make me
Rise again...
I will rise...
I will...
For His arms
Have stretched to carry me
All I have to do
Is to reach out... always to Him.


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - 58)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers