Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 108



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 108


I am the voice
Of every soul
Who fills their self
With pure love
And gives up
The temptations of passion
That one shall know
That in silence alone
Do I speak...
And in My every word
There is the nectar of truth...

My word that is in every atom of this universe
Will come to life
The moment you experience
Love for Me
And the moment
You doubt your love
I shall become muffled
And your doubt
Shall take you
To another journey of
Life and death...

I always am
With you...
In you...
Above you...
Below you and...
Around you.
There is never a moment
Without Me
For I am the body
That exists...
Your awareness of you
As this body
Misguides you to see Me
As the other and
You as the "I"...
But you, My child
Must never fear...
For I am always there...
Guiding you... even
When you are misguiding yourself.


I shall pull you
Toward Me
Even if you try to turn away
I alone shall face you...
I am that truth of you
That you can never avoid
My word shall penetrate
Your being and free you
Of every misery...
I am the very light
Of your consciousness...
Whatever you experience
Is with My light alone
Hence I am
The beginning of you...
The middle of what
You think yourself to be...

Those who challenge My presence
Are lost and in ignorance
Are questioning the validity
Of their own self.
I do not have an opinion of you...
My light swallows the darkness
Of any mind...
In My presence
There is no good and bad...
I am the light
That shines equally in both
Whatever you do shall return to you.

If you are good
Then you shall become aware
Of My light, My grace and My love...
If you have chosen to do the wrong
Then you shall suffer
For in My light
You shall desire the dark
And in that is a fight
That cannot be won...
Misery is desiring the dark
While being in My light.
I am not responsible
For both...
My word of truth
Shall save all
For its vibrations
Are felt
The moment you live life the truthful way...

I do not want anything
From you... ever...
I am in everything
And I am content
In the fullness
Of My own creation...
There will always be those
Who do not believe in Me
For they have strayed
From their own self...
They know not who they are...
Of course then they know not Me!

With the thoughts
Of My glory
Such a one
Shall always be blessed
With My vision
And he shall serve
My children
With the strength of My love
Until the brilliance of his devotion
And the radiance of his deeds
Return to merge
With the light
From which he had emerged
And I had always remained!


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers